room for development / architect wanted
success needs companions
who we are
TTSP HWP Planungsgesellschaft is a modern, international active architecture and general planning office and a leader in the planning of data centers in Germany. In addition, we plan innovative office buildings, shops, functional buildings and deal with interior design and space planning.
we are looking for
- Architect (m/f/d) for the implementation planning
- Enjoy working with the BIM planning method, initial experience in this area is desirable
- good CAD-skills (Autocad and Revit)
- Teamwork skills
- Independent, self-reliant work
- Confident communication in German and English, both written and spoken
- For the job as an architect we expect additionally at least 2 years of professional experience and proven skills in design and implementation planning
- Exciting projects in the field of data centers and administrative buildings (all HOAI LPHs and thus good conditions for registration in the Chamber of Architects)
- Modern work with the planning method BIM
- Regular job-related training
- Diverse, creative, pleasant, professional teams and colleagues
- Team events such as office excursions, table soccer tournaments, company run, etc.
- An environment where we work as a team and treat each other with respect
- Flat hierarchies
- Performance-based remuneration with individual incentives
We are also happy to offer those returning to work after parental leave the opportunity to re-enter the workforce.
Curious? Please send your application (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae and work samples) to email@example.com